The aim of the Boys’ Brigade is to nurture its youth based on strong values to lead and serve others. Our goal is to develop our Boys into desirable individuals of character. We train our Boys to become loyal and responsible citizens, committed to serve the community. The activities in The Boys’ Brigade are fun, challenging, purposeful and meaningful with strong emphasis on leadership development, team building, life skills, adventure and community service.
Training Venue & Time
Odd week: Selected Wednesday (3.00pm – 5.00pm), Friday (10.30am – 12.30pm, 1.30pm – 3.30pm)
Even week: Selected Wednesday (3.00pm – 5.00pm), Friday (1.15pm – 5.00pm)
|Training Venue||School Compound|
Mrs Lim-Hor I Wei (OIC)
Ms Valerie Chia
- Ms Teo Mei Chia
- In April 2017 the Boys had their annual Enrolment Ceremony at St. Andrew’s Cathedral. This was an event for the Boys to recommit themselves to the Brigade and for stakeholders to confirm their support for the Company and its activities in the upcoming year.
- In April 2017, the Boys participated in BB Blaze, an outdoor race that tested the Boys’ physical and mental strength. They did well and were awarded the Gold Honour Roll.
- In August 2017, our Boys participated in the 52nd National Day Parade, as one of the marching contingents.
- In October 2017, the Boys participated in the Character Quest. The Boys competed against a total of 582 Boys in 146 teams from 57 BB Companies and was awarded the prestigious Gold Honour Roll.
- In November and December 2017, the Boys participated in the BB Share-A-Gift Project, a community service project that promotes the spirit of caring and sharing amongst the local community during the Christmas season. This year, the Boys contributed by spending 3 full days during their holidays packing grocery items and gifts to be distributed to the community.
|No.||Year||Full Title||Award / Achievement / Position|
|1.||2019||JM Fraser Award For Excellence||Gold Award|
|2.||2019||National Day Parade||Star Award|
|3.||2019||BB Blaze||Gold Honour Roll and Winner of RUNONE social media|
|4.||2019||Character Quest||Silver Award|
|5.||2017||BB Week||Gold Honour Roll|
|6.||2017||BB Blaze||Bronze Honour Roll|
|7.||2017||Character Quest||Gold Honour Roll|
|8.||2016||JM Fraser Company Award||Gold Honour Roll (9th Consecutive Year)|
|9.||2016||JM Fraser Awards of Excellence||Best Boy (SSG Koh Quan Jing Kevan)|
|10.||2016||Founder’s Award||3 recipients|