TRAVEL DECLARATION FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
In view of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), Singapore will further tighten our border measures for travellers with recent travel history to higher risk countries/regions and reduce entry approvals for non-Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents.
We strongly encourage parents/guardians to ensure that your child/ward remains in Singapore during the June Holidays. If your child/ward needs to leave Singapore on compassionate grounds, please inform your child’s/ward’s form teachers in advance and complete the travel declaration form on Parent Gateway posted on 11 May.
Declare or Amend Travel Plans in Parents Gateway (PG):
- Download and install the PG app from the App Store and Google Play.
- Go to [SERVICES] > [DECLARE TRAVELS] to make your declaration.
- To amend Travel Declaration using PG App, please refer to the User Guide below.
Only one parent is required to declare. Should you require assistance on PG matters, please contact the General Office at 64248200.
Thank you for your partnership and support to keep our school safe
- Parents Gateway(PG) Onboarding Guide
- Declare Travel Plans in Parents Gateway
- Amending Travel Declarations on PG