TRAVEL DECLARATION FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
To ensure the school continue to be a healthy and safe environment for all students and staff, we would require Parents/Legal Guardians/Caregivers to declare their child/ward’s travel plans for the upcoming school holidays.
Please declare your child/ward’s travel plans for the school holidays, including trips to Johor Bahru and any city of transit. If your child/ward is travelling, please indicate clearly both the country and city of travel. A declaration is also required if your child/ward is not travelling.
Declare or Amend Travel Plans in Parents Gateway (PG):
- Download and install the PG app from the App Store and Google Play.
- Go to [SERVICES] > [DECLARE TRAVELS] to make your declaration.
- To amend Travel Declaration using PG App, please refer to the User Guide below.
Only one parent is required to declare. Should you require assistance on PG matters, please contact the General Office at 64248200.
Thank you for your partnership and support to keep our school safe
- Parents Gateway(PG) Onboarding Guide
- Declare Travel Plans in Parents Gateway
- Amending Travel Declarations on PG