School Measures on COVID-19
Measures for Visitors and Vendors to Tanglin Secondary School under DORSCON Orange situation in Singapore
Updated as of 5 March 2020
From 10 February 2020, the school will require all visitors and vendors to do the following upon arrival at Tanglin Secondary School:
- Proceed to the Guard House upon arrival, where you will need to fill in a Visitor Registration Form and have your temperature taken.
- If you have returned from rest of the mainland China (which does not include Macau and Hong Kong), Daewu City or Cheongdo County in Republic of Korea, Japan, Northern Italy1 and Iran within the last 15 days, please also declare this at the Guard House. If so, you will be issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
1 Comprises the eight administrative regions in Norther Italy: Aosta Valley, Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol.
For subsequent update on the list of affected areas, please refer to MOH’s travel advisory.
- When in Tanglin Sec, you are required to take your temperature every 4 hours and record it in the Temperature Monitoring Log in the General Office.
- We encourage all to observe good personal hygiene, e.g. wash hands regularly. Anyone who is unwell should leave the school immediately and consult a doctor.
- The school has a right to deny entry to visitors and vendors who:
- exhibit respiratory symptoms such as cough or runny nose OR
- have recent travel history to mainland China OR
- are under SHN.
Thank you for your cooperation.
For further queries, please contact:
Mr Alan Kuan
Tanglin Secondary School
Tel: +65 64248200
Online enquiry: KUAN_Kwok_Ling@schools.gov.sg